Energy Efficient Exterior Wall Coatings
Endless Color Choices
Cool Life Coating
Vs. Quality Paint
Limited Lifetime Warranty
& Energy Efficient
Coating has 30% More Solids than Paint
Cool Life Finish Coat
Cooler Walls = Energy Savings
Ready to Remodel?
Seal the Protection of Your Home
30 Times Thicker Than Regular Paint
A major modification to your home can be as simple as an exterior coating system. Not only can it update your homes exterior look, but it can offer energy-efficiency and save homeowners on heating and cooling costs annually. At Elor Energy, our manufacturers can customize your exterior coating to fit your style of colors and trim finishes to suit your needs.
Cool Life® is one of the most advanced coating technologies available today for your home. Unlike regular paint, our Heat-Reflective Technology Exterior Coating System is proven to be waterproof, resist peeling, flaking, cracking and adds a lasting upgrade for your home. Using high quality products with high pigmentation our coating can also reflect the suns rays and save on utilities.
- Specially Designed Formula for Southern California Climate Needs
- Heat Reflective Makes Your Home Cooler
- Resistant to Moisture and HArmful Chemicals
- Excellent Hide and Helps Resist Fading
- Save on Your Energy Bills
- Water Base for Easy Clean Up
- Environmentally Friendly Product
12 Step Coating Process
- Trench 4-7 inches deep around perimeter of home where possible.
- Inhibits capillary action of ground moister into wall surface.
- Procedure removes dirt, stains, loose paint and foreign substance.
- Surface defects in need of repair or patching revealed.
Scraping & Sanding
- Provies clean, tight surface for bonding of primer and coating to substrate.
- Ensures that old paint does not cause the new coating to peel.
Patch & Repair
- Caulk windows, seams and gaps in woodwork and patch masonry cracks to avoid moisture and prevent peeling.
- Patching creates a solid and uniform surface for coating.
- Cover or mask shrubs, windows and other surfaces for protection.
- Advanced Technology allows a fusion between the primer and the Truguard coating which creates a permanent bond to the home.
- Carefully inspect all primed areas.
- Spray final coat.
- 100% Acrylic Trim Coat is used for all accent pieces around the home.
- Final walkthrough and inspection.
902 Heat Reflective High Build Exterior Coating
A premium quality, high build (up to 18 mils wet film thickness), low luster, 100% Acrylic Latex heat-reflective high build exterior coating for beautifying, protecting and waterproofing exterior wall surfaces. A flexible coating that has an elasticity factor of 400% and is heat reflective.
Bridges hairline cracks
Resists wind driven rain
Resistant to dirt pick-up
Maintains adhesion and flexibility in cold temperatures
Superior resistance to ultraviolet ray breakdown
Metal (requires primer)
8875 Elastomeric Waterproofing Underseal
Stretch-Guard 8875 Underseal is a premium quality elastomeric coating that forms a flexible, durable, seamless membrane with 800% elongation. This membrane will stretch as the roof expands and contracts due to temperature changes. Designed to resist ponding water, 8875 Underseal is specified to be used to qualify for the Stretch-Guard Roof Coating System Warranty.
Primes and seals
Resists ponding water
Creates a water barrier
Outstanding tensile strength
Superior flexibility at low temps
800% elongation with excellent recovery properties
Poly Foam Roofs
Mobile Home Roofs
Plywood Roofs & Decks
Masonry Block Walls
8840 Premium 100% Acrylic “Ceramic” Elastomeric Roof Coating
Life’s Stretch-Guard/Cool Life 8840 Roof Coating is a premium quality high solids “Ceramic” elastomeric coating. Cool Life 8840 combines 100% acrylic resins and “Ceramic Spheres” to form a coating system with superior adhesion, durability, weatherproofing, heat deflection and u.v. protection. Cool Life 8840 Elastomeric Coating is a Class A (ASTM-E-108) Fire Rated Coating.