Energy Efficient Windows
Illuminate Your Home with Natural Lighting
Our windows will change the ambiance of your home making it brighter, quieter and safer. With many features and colors to choose from, our suppliers have become a favorite home improvement option.
Why Choose Elor Energy for
Energy Efficient Windows?
Unmatched Energy Efficiency
Elor Energy specializes in installing the most energy-efficient windows and Patio Door systems available in California. We only work with the highest quality, custom manufactured products. That’s why we have selected highly rated 5 star window manufacturers as our exclusive partners.
Our replacement windows are specially engineered to meet the needs of homes in all climates. Our suppliers use a proprietary glazing technology that offers the highest levels of strength, durability and energy savings available. These aren’t just our words, but it’s what the National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) says about our replacement windows. Our manufacturing partners provide a lifetime of worry-free service to our customers. We won’t settle for anything less. What’s more, our work is covered by an exclusive, True Double Lifetime Warranty direct from the window manufacturer offered by only a few windows and door manufacturers.
Our Energy Efficient Window Products
Benefits & Features of Our Energy Efficient Windows
Beauty & Aesthetics
- Even Sight Lines – elegant to look at and adds excellent curb appeal to your home
- Narrow Center Bar – provides more viewing area and less vinyl
- MasterBlend Vinyl – proprietary blend of titanium dioxide and micro ingredients offer a lifetime of beauty
- BetterVue Screen Mesh – 20% clearer view, 20% better air flow and 10% less insects
- SunShield Max – The most advanced glazing technology available
- Triple-Silver Layer Coating – substantially reduces heating and cooling costs
- Three-Chamber Silicon Spacer – premium closed cell silicon foam reduces thermal transfer and provides an airtight seal
- Triple-Fin Weather Stripping – reduces thermal transfer, blocks air in filtration, sound, dust and debris.
- Vent Stop – keeps window partially open for ventilation- does not allow full operation
- AAMA Certified – All Anlin Extreme Series Products are “Gold” label certified
- Metal Reinforced Locking Rails – all hardware in fastened into full length metal reinforcement
- California Forced Entry Tested – All Anlin Extreme Windows products- pass the most stringent forced entry test in the nation
- Offset Glass Thickness – 1/8” glass combined with 3/16” glass substantially reduces noise
- Triple-Chamber Silicone Spacer – Three dead-air chambers reduce sound waves and increase energy efficiency
- Dead-Air Chambers – Anlin Extreme Windows are engineered with chambers within the designs to increase energy efficiency and helps deaden sound waves
- Easy-Clean Exterior Coating – a special coating breaks down dirt keeping your windows cleaner longer
- Positive Action Lock (PAL) – automatically locks when you close your window
- Integral Contoured Pull/Lift Rails – no gaps where moisture or dust can accumulate
- Constant Force Balances – stainless steel balances offer a lifetime of smooth, trouble-free operation
Peace of Mind
Anlin backs all Extreme products purchased and installed by ELOR with A True Double Lifetime Warranty- the best in the industry.
- Lifetime Warranty – parts and labor for as long as you own your home
- Non-prorated coverage of parts and labor, no cost to you
- Accidental glass breakage coverage
- Fully transferable to subsequent owners for 15 years